(Birth – Age 2)
As a Nursery Staff, we are committed to providing a nurturing environment for children that is the product of listening to the desires of parents and submitting our ministry to Christ.
We provide the following care times for your precious little one:
Growth Group Nursery – Sundays @ 9 AM
Morning Worship Nursery – Sundays @ 10:30 AM
Some helpful information for your child’s nursery experience:
- When you drop off your child, please specify any specific instruction you have regarding snack options, diaper or potty needs, and any other necessary information.
- Upon check-in, the parent or caregiver dropping off the child will receive a pager. Be sure you have received your pager before you go, as this is a primary security measure. This is the way you will be in touch with the nursery staff as well as the way you will receive your child at the end of the session.
- Generally, you can simply keep the A-B-C’s in mind!
- A All of your child’s belonging are clearly marked with his/her name.
- B Both you and your child have been assigned a pager number.
- C Child is free of all cold, fever, diarrhea, rash, runny nose, cough, and infection. This is very important to the health and happiness of our children.
If you have any questions about our nursery ministry, please contact the Family Pastor at 937-885-1206 ext. 12 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.